The new Laksen Dorset Wingfield Tweed Coat is high quality, classic, men's tweed shooting jacket which is part of the new Laksen collection that will offer you a stylish traditional coat that is fully wind waterproof and breathable with all the functionality you need for a great day out in the field. The Dorset Wingfield differs slightly from the Dorset Roxbury in that it doesnt have the action back tailoring.
- 100% luxurious Pure New Scottish Wool for a high quality natural fabric offering a versatile robust outer fabric that looks good and feels great to wear.
- Loden Steiner which is 100% natural Austrian wool which has been crafted by processing the fibres to create a robust soft fabric which id ideal for reinforcing the collar and cuffs and keeping you warm
- CTX ™ membrane which is guaranteed to be fully wind waterproof and breathable regardless of body temperature so when active you stay comfortable and dry
- Protected using a Teflon Coating which protects against water and stains
- The lining is polyester which looks and feels great as well as wicking the moisture away from the skin
- There are two warm hand warmer pockets with quick load straps for easy access to your cartridges
- The centre front zip is a two way, effective and robust zip covered by a storm flap with authentic buttons which keep you protected from the weather
Laksen Dorset Wingfield Tweed Coat